Korg today introduced KingKorg Black – a version of the KingKorg synth that offers more traditional styling.
The KingKorg is a virtual analog architecture paired with a knobby interface to offer traditional ease of use.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
Pricing and Availability
The KingKORG Black is available now for US $999.99. See the Korg site for more info.