Teenage Engineering has released a new operating system for its OP-1 synthesizer.
It’s a free upgrade, adding user requests, as well as introducing a number of completely new features.
Here’s what’s new:
- arpeggio sequencer added.
- voltage synth added.
- tape loops now automatically crossfaded.
- tape effect chop twice as short + also works at tape start/stop position and across loop wrap.
- FM radio press green encoder to autotune.
- endless sequencer extended to 128 steps.
- tremolo LFO updated with extra waveforms.
- PO sync mode added.
- tempo nudge when running on external tempo.
See the Teenage Engineering site for details.