Image Line has released FL Studio Mobile 3 for Android, iOS or Windows – an app that lets you record, edit and sequence complete songs on your mobile phone or tablet.
iOS users should note that this version has been rewritten for cross-platform compatibility, and some features from FL Studio Mobile 2 are not currently available, as a result. Image Line notes:
FL Studio Mobile 2 customers, please watch the tutorial videos and check the manual (tap the HELP button). We understand this is a huge change to your workflow. A little patience is required to get back up to speed. There are a few missing features from FL Mobile 2 that we will add ASAP (MIDI import-export, MP3 import-export, Keyboard labels).
Features (See Image-Line for platform-specific details):
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
- Audiobus support (input & output) (iOS)
- Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Audio recording, Instruments and Effects (iOS)
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
See the Image Line site for details.