This set of videos, via Control, is an overview and hands-on demo of the Rossum Electro-Music Morpheus filter.
The Morpheus Eurorack module includes over 190 filter configurations. Each configuration is composed of up to 8 complex filters that you can picture as being at the corners of a three dimensional cube. Morpheus gives you the ability to smoothly interpolate between those 8 filters within the cube’s three dimensional space.
The original Morpheus was capable of real-time morphing in one dimension, but interpolation in the frequency and transform dimensions were set at note-on and remained static for the remainder of the note. With the Morpheus filter module, you now have simultaneous real-time CV control of all three dimensions, for dynamic timbral effects unlike anything you’ve ever heard before, and in stereo.
- Over 190 14-pole filter configurations
- Real-time manual and CV control of Frequency, Morphing and Transformation
- The ability to save hundreds of customized filter configurations
- A sequencer for stepping through filter configurations under trigger or clock control
- A large OLED display for programming and realtime display of morphing
- All parameters are available for adjustment with a single button press. No menu diving.
Pricing and Availability