Musikmesse 2017: Arturia has announced KeyLab Essential, a new line of MIDI controller/software bundles.
The 49- and 61-note controllers offer intuitive performance controls, DAW integration and come with Arturia’s Analog Lab software.
Here’s the official intro video:
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 61 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab 2 integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 5,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite – record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D – Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
Pricing and Availability
KeyLab Essential is expected to ship in June 2017, priced at 199 EUR / $249 USD for the 49-key version and 249 EUR / $299 USD for the 61-key version. See the Arturia site for more info.