The NYX, from Greek manufacturer Dreadbox, is named after ancient Greek goddess of the night.
Host Nick Batt says that, while he thinks it’s a little expensive, it’s a synth ‘you can ‘easily fall in love with’.
- Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
- Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits
- 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
- Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter
- Triangle wave LFO
- Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO)
- Unique Routing control (allows open architecture)
- 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience:
CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control,
Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV
CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA
Pricing and Availability
The Dreadbox NYX is available now for 639 €.