Roland Cloud has been updated to version 4.4, adding Anthology Orchestra and a software Roland D-50.
Anthology Orchestra offers variety of realistic sounds for classical orchestration, originally released by Roland 25 years ago.
- Sampled strings, woodwinds and brass sounds, plus orchestral percussion
- 255 patches
- 4 velocity layers per note
- ADSR resonant filter for lush sustains and harmonic decays
- Multiple instruments supported per plug in instance via separate MIDI channels
- Advanced multi-threaded loading and streaming for fast and smooth work flow
- VST and AU compatible
- 48khz stereo .ogg format (VBR)
- Adjustable key sensitivity
- Fine and course tuning controls, both manually or via midi control for coarse tuning
- Convolution Reverb with 8 impulse responses, decay and wet/dry mix controls
- Per instrument limiter toggle
- VST parameter automation
Roland has also added a software version of the Roland D-50 Linear Arithmetic (LA) Synthesizer, one of the most influential keyboards ever made.
The D-50 helped to define the sound of the late 80’s with its mix of sampled attacks and synthesized sustaining waveforms, plus chorus, reverb, and EQ.
Details are available at the Roland Cloud site.