Eventide let us know that their EuroDDL, a 16HP digital delay (DDL), is now available.
They say that the EuroDDL’s ‘old school design’ limits the amount of digital circuitry to only what’s required for delay. Soft saturation clipping, LP (low pass) FILTER, FEEDBACK, insert loop, and +20 dB boost are all analog.
- A Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It’s constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay.
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by remote control voltage.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects.
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects.
Pricing and Availability
The EuroDDL is currently available in limited quantities, general availability of the EuroDDL is scheduled for January 2018 with an MSRP of $399.00 USD. See the Eventide site for details.