Developer Igor Vasiliev has updated FieldScaper, adding support for Ableton Link, Audiobus 3 and more.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder app with a sound warp engine, designed to let you create soundscapes from environmental audio recordings.
Here’s what’s new in FieldScaper 1.8:
- Added support of Ableton Link.
- Added support of Audiobus 3.
- Added support of Audiobus MIDI.
- New mode “Manual” in the looper.
- Additional LFO ranges.
- Sync start with Ableton Link.
- Several new presets added.
- Updated Dropbox support.
- Improvements of user interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability
FieldScaper is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.