At the 2018 NAMM Show, JD Sound introduced the GoDJ Plus mobile DJ system.
The system is compact and battery powered, but offers standard DJ system features, including dual channels, sound effects, sample pads, a beat sequencer, recording and more.
- Audio connectors: RCA output, headphone output, Stereo input, microphone input
- Interfaces: Micro USB (for charging/PC connect), SD card slot
- Capacity: 16GB (14GB for music capacity, 1GB for recording, 1GB for the system)
- Continuously-played time: 12 hours with LCD light on, 24 hours with LCD light off
- Sound effects: Phaser, Flanger, Delay, Filter, Roll, BitCrusher
- Visual Equalizer: 3 band (low, middle, high) – adjust EQ by touchscreen, analog or crossfader
- Sample Pad: One Shot Sample Pad (x 8 ), Loop Sample Pad (x 8) , Drone Sample Pad (x 8), Musical Keyboard (x1) – preset 8 tones , Guitar Pad – preset 5 tones
- Beat Sequencer: Editable Preset Pattern x 4 (16 steps x 6 layers); User Pattern Storage x 4, BPM Controller
- Auto DJ: 3 type of settings – playing order, transition timing, mix style
- Recorder: up to 2 hours of recording can be saved; WAV format; High resolution files at (96 kHz/24 bit) WAV
- Player: automatic synchronization (BPM adjustment and beat matching)
- Playback: MP3, WAV and High Resolution (96 kHz/24 bit) WAV
- File Manager: sort by file name, track name, or BPM – Alphabetical Search/Playlist/History
Pricing and Availability
The GoDj Plus is available for US $699.