Reality Decks is a new app for Oculus Rift that’s designed to let you DJ, record and create in VR without physical audio gear.
The application lets you load your own music files as virtual vinyl. 6 instruction videos guide get you started with VR DJing.
- Virtual headphones with spacialised audio
- Real-time waveforms
- Vinyl grooves created from audio
- Create/save/edit playlists
- Coarse/fine precision controls
- RDT-100 Turntable: natural direct drive/brake/slipmat modelling, heads up display, +/- 8% pitch, 33/45, power, scratch and spinback
- RDM-100 Mixer: 2ch, 3 band EQ, gain, faders, crossfader, record, cue/mix
Pricing and Availability
Reality Decks is available now for an intro price of $16.99, normally $19.99.