Arturia has quietly released a firmware update for the BeatStep Pro.
Here’s what’s new in V 220.127.116.11:
- Recording Arpeggio on a transposed sequence now records the right notes.
- Fast Tie across multiple Pages does not generate unwanted trigs anymore.
- No more double trigs when Real-Time Recording.
- Using Looper when Project is about to change (blinking) & scene mode is ON does not freeze the unit anymore.
- Program changes now work regardless of incoming MIDI channels.
- Better timing stability when slaved to Apple Logic’s clock.
- Ties now properly recorded in Real-Time Recording.
- Real-Time Recording with the Roller in alternate mode now records the proper notes.
- No more stuck notes when using Roller in Controller Mode and pressing Stop or Play.
- Randomness and Probability now properly applied on the Drum Sequencer when chaining patterns
See the Arturia site for more info.
via Shane King