AliveInVR – a virtual reality MIDI controller for Ableton Live, has been updated with a new collaboration feature, SocialVR.
Here’s what SocialVR brings to AliveInVR:
- Collaborate on or view a session, trigger clips together or watch a performance in VR.
- The host of the VR session runs the Ableton session. All other players get a high quality audio feed from the host and can also interact and chat, as well as invite friends to the session through Steam.
- Audio is routed into AliveInVR by a custom ASIO driver that is included with the app.
- Anyone in the session can trig clips/scenes/edit the step sequencer. In addition,the host of the session can perform realtime instruments and drum racks.
- Perform, Collaborate or Spectate on Ableton sessions using the AliveInVR controllerist interface
- High quaility networked audio for the music
- Voice chat
- Choose your own Avatar with IK motion control
- Supports all high end VR systems
Pricing and Availability
AliveInVR is available now in the Steam store for 12,99€.