Superbooth 2018: Twisted Electrons has introduced the hapiNes – a multitrack chiptune synthesizer, inspired by the RP2A07 sound chip found in the NES games console.
- ‘Authentic’ triangle bass
- 2 squares with variable pulsewidth
- 36 synthesized drum sounds (no samples)
- 16 arpeggiator modes with variable speed
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- 16 pattern memory
- Arp Fx with variable depth and decay time
- Filter Wobble with variable speed and depth
- Crush Fx with variable depth
- Audio and Sync input and output chaining (compatible with PO sync modes)
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries (auto shutdown for power saving)
Pricing and Availability
The hapiNes is available for pre-order for €99.00 ex VAT. The first batch is expected to ship ‘around August’.