At the show, we talked with synthesist and synth designer Erik Norlander & Enrico Dell’Aversana, who gave us an overview and hands-on demo of the new synth.
For extensive studio-quality audio examples, see the official playlist, embedded below.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveshape, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent analog VCOs with Saw, Triangle and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave and a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole multimode OTA-based sweepable analog resonant multimode filter with LPF, HPF, BPF
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter and Amp
- AD (Filter) + AR (Amp) envelopes (full ADSR control available via MIDI CC or software editor)
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- 10 mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- Real-time and step edit 16-step sequencer with 20 automatable parameters
- Onboard multi-touch 27-note chromatic and scale keyboard with 13 scales
- Sync Delay audio effect and 5 performance effects
- Self-tuning with auto-tune calibration
- USB MIDI and 2.5 mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included)
- Audio In to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer
- Mac/PC software Editor/librarian
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC
- Battery (4xAA) or USB powered
- Ultra-portable and lightweight
- Designed and made in Italy
Pricing and Availability
The Uno Synth is available to pre-order now, priced at US $199/199 Euro.