Developer Rohan Hill shared this sneak preview of a new feature in an upcoming firmware update for the Synthstrom Audible Deluge workstation.
The new Waveform View lets you view a sample’s waveform as you browse through your files. When you switch to editing, you can zoom in on the sample’s waveform to adjust sample start and end points, set loop points and more.
Synthstrom told us that this is just one of the new features in development. They expect to release firmware 2.1 in late 2018, but will be previewing it at the upcoming NeemFest and Knobcon on Synthstrom’s upcoming US tour.
Dates & Locations:
- Aug 24th, Los Angeles, CA (Coaxial Arts) – Demo/Workshop and live performances
- Aug 25th, Bishop, CA (Mountain Rambler Brewery) – Live performance by Ian Jorgensen only (Check A Low Hum for details)
- Aug 26th, San Fran, CA (Noisebridge) – Demo/Workshop
- Aug 27th – Arcata, CA (The Miniplex) – Live performance by Ian Jorgensen only (Check A Low Hum for details)
- Aug 28th – Portland, OR (Valentines) – Demo/Workshop
- Aug 29th – Seattle, WA (Chop Suey) – Demo/Workshop and some short live performances
- Sept 5th – Manhattan, NYC (Private Studio) – Demo/Workshop
- Sept 7th – Northeast Electro Music Festival, Homer, NY – Demo, Workshop and live performance
- Sept 8th and 9th – KnobCon – Chicago, IL – Tradeshow and live performance
Pricing and Availability
The Deluge is priced at US $899. and is currently backordered. You can pre-order via the Synthstrom site or sign up for their wait list to be notified when they are back in stock.