AKAI has introduced the MPK Mini Play – an update to their MPK Mini MIDI control keyboard that adds on-board sounds, built-in speakers and more.
- Standalone mini keyboard with built-in speaker and USB MIDI controller
- Built-in sound module with over 128 instrument sounds + 10 drum kits
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- OLED display for easy sound browsing
- 8 red backlit drum pads (2 banks, 16 total)
- 4 knobs edit sounds or send midi (2 banks, 8 total)
- 4-way joystick for pitch and modulation control
- Built-in arpeggiator
- 1/8” headphone jack
- Battery powered using (3) AA batteries
Pricing and Availability
The AKAI MPK Mini Play is available now for US $129.