Developer Massimo Vantaggio let us know that he’s developing a MIDI sequencer for Android devices, PolyRytm:
I’m developing a midi sequencer for android devices with many interesting features, quantized polyrithyms, midi clock and many others.
It is designed to be used during producing, to drive drum machines and polyphonic synthesizers at the same time by the phone touchscreen.
Here are a few examples, via Hexinverter, of PolyRytm being used to control a modular system:
- Master midi clock
- 8 midi tracks with gate and velocity
- Individual pattern length
- 8 pattern pages
- Copy/paste/clear/mute function
- Customizable midi settings
- Plug and play USB connection on gears
- Midi connection
Pricing and Availability
PolyRytm is available now for US $2.99.