BandLab Technologies is introducing the latest version of Cakewalk by BandLab – the successor to the former Cakewalk Sonar DAW – at the 145th AES International Pro Audio Convention, being held this week in New York.
This is Cakewalk’s first official outing since BandLab Technologies acquired Cakewalk in February 2018 and subsequently released the DAW as a free platform. At AES, the company is showcasing the latest Cakewalk updates, including integrated élastique Pro time and pitch stretching as well as AudioSnap enhancements.
New features include:
- élastique Pro time/pitch stretching
- AudioSnap enhancements
- Advanced multi-track piano-roll MIDI editing and event filtering
- VST compatibility improvements and optimizations
- Updated UI themes
- Dante driver improvements
- Improved contextual help and toast notifications
Details are available at the BandLab site.