It’s not designed for detailed video editing, but instead for quickly adding beat-synced effects to videos. Beat Sync Maker can automatically detect the beats in a performance and add a range of custom video effects that stay in time with the music.
You can choose a movie on your device and then select one of five visual effect types while the movie is playing back. The onscreen slider can adjust the depth of an effect to alter the look, and you can switch among different effect types to create variations.
Beat Sync Maker’s 2-Video Mix function allows video content clips to be cut in as well, making performance videos more interesting. There are 18 stock clips to choose from, and you can also import your own video clips.
- App automatically detects the beats in music videos with ABS (Auto Beat Sync) technology
- Users can choose from five visual effects types and apply the timing they want during playback
- Users can easily adjust the effect depth with an onscreen slider
- 2-Video Mix function allows users to cut in movie clips from their iPhone/iPad camera roll; 18 pre-installed movie clips included
- Free version exports videos up to 30 seconds long; full export functionality available with an in-app purchase or connection to GO:MIXER PRO or GO:MIXER
- App is compatible with iOS 11 and later
It’s available now via the iOS App Store.