The PX-S3000 is designed to be a lightweight 88-key instrument, offering grand piano and keyboard sounds, synths, percussion and other virtual instruments. It’s light enough to be carried in an optional backpack case. It also can be used as a USB master keyboard controller.
We talked with Casio’s Rich Formidoni, who gave us a quick overview and demo.
- Piano Tones with damper and string resonance
- 700 Tones, 200 Rhythms plus songwriting tools
- Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard with simulated ebony/ivory key textures
- Illuminated touch sensor controls
- Bluetooth audio
- Designed to work with the free Chordana Play for Piano iOS/Android app
- Optional battery power (AC adapter included)
- Powerful stereo speaker system plus two headphone and two 1/4″ outputs
- Class-compliant USB port plus USB device storage