Radikal Technologies has introduced a major update for their DELTA CEP A and DELTA CEP A Desktop Eurorack-compatible synthesizers.
The update adds a new reverb, MIDI patch control, syncable LFO and more.
Here’s what’s new in firmware 1.5:
- the [SHIFT]-key can now be locked in, additional parameters can also be reached without holding the [SHIFT]-key.
- In addition to the previous effects, there is now a reverb that can be used simultaneously with the other effects.
- The LFO can now be routed to a lot of destinations without patch cords.
- The ADSR can now be routed to a lot of destinations without patch cords.
- Each modulation target has an independent modulation strength setting.
- The sound programs of the DELTA CEP A can now be switched over via MIDI.
- The LFO can now be synchronized directly to a square wave signal.
- The volume and intensity of the saturation of the oscillator signal can now be modulated by a control voltage.
The update is available now as a free download.