AtomoSynth shared this sneak preview of their Perceptron analog semi-modular synthesizer.
It has an internal normalized signal path, so you can play it by USB midi, 5 pin midi or by CV/gate, without any patch cable connected.
- Voltage controlled oscillator with pulse and saw wave forms.
- Pulse width modulation control.
- Square wave Sub oscillator.
- Low Frequency Oscillator with triangle and square waveforms.
- Voltage controlled Filter with Low pass and High pass simultaneous inputs.
- Voltage mixer with positive or negative offset control.
- Loopeable AR type envelope generator.
- ADSR type envelope generator.
- Built in modulable Delay effect.
- Patch bay with 16 inputs and 16 outputs.
- Midi and USB MIDI to CV/gate interface with 2 CV configurable outputs.
- Random voltage generator assignable to CV out 2.
Pricing and Availability
The AtomoSynth Perceptron is expected to be available soon, priced at $399 USD.