Alesis has introduced update v1.2 for their Strike MultiPad electronic drum instrument, which supports set lists, hi-hat playback mode, footswitch playback control and more.
Here’s what’s new with Strike MultiPad 1.2:
- Setlists – Users can now save and arrange custom Setlists of any Preset or User Kits. Setlists can be edited from the Kit Menu by pressing F6-Setlist. See the full Strike MultiPad User Guide for more information.
- Improved Kit Navigation and Loading Times – Users can now use the Main Encoder to browse kits without loading them in the Perform and Kit menus. While the kit name is flashing, press the Main Encoder to load the kit.2
- Hi-Hat Playback Mode – Assign open and closed sounds to a single pad for quick and easy hi-hat pedal setup
- Footswitch Playback Mode – Switch between Wave A and Wave B of a pad with the click of a footswitch.
- Quick Wave Copy – In the Sound menu, press and hold the F1-Wave button to copy a sound from one wave to the other
The Strike MultiPad feature update v1.2 is available now as a free download.