Skylife has released SampleRobot 6.5 Pro, with support for Sequential Prophet-X, Bitwig Studio and Synthstrom Deluge.
SampleRobot is designed to optimize the audio sampling process. With the new upgrade Skylife, expanded the export capabilities with thee new supported formats and the possibility to sample plugins in high speed via offline bouncing.
Here’s a summary of the new features:
- Sequential Prophet-X – With the support of Sequential and users in the PX community, Skylife was able to implement the Prophet-X export in SampleRobot 6.5 Pro. Just browse your PX’s flash drive and create custom sound libraries in minutes. SampleRobot works inside the sample structure of the Prophet-X. The user can export the desired sample sets and then import a whole bank into the Prophet-X in one go. With SampleRobot’s downsampling option you can keep your original recording quality in the project and export the optimized samples for your hardware.
- Bitwig Studio – In SampleRobot 6.5 Pro, you can build up your personal sample library and quickly browse and load new instruments in Bitwig Studio. Skylife received full support from Berlin-based Bitwig company, which made the documentation public to include this feature in SampleRobot Pro.
- Synthstrom deluge – During the SampleRobot export all necessary data is created in the right directories on the deluge’s SD card to allow instant access to your favorite sample sets. Turning the dedicated knob on the deluge will browse the created sample instruments directly.
- VST2 sampling with offline bouncing – The sampling process can eat a lot of time when it comes to creating high quality sample libraries. When recording acoustic instruments you have to record each note as long as it takes to capture it properly. But for virtual instruments there is a trick that Skylife used in SampleRobot 6.5 Pro to dramatically shorten the sampling time. With the new offline bouncing option the rendering of the samples in the included VST2 host is done with full processor speed. This means that users will save up to 80% time compared to previous versions. If you are heading for quality samples using your custom plugin sounds as a source there is no reason to make compromises any more because of the sampling time.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export in many formats, hardware and software.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Autoloop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including autogain crossfades.
- Premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Pricing and Availability
The update is available now from the Skylife Store. The update is free for all users of version 6.
- SampleRobot Pro: 249 €
- SampleRobot Multi-X: 169 €
- SampleRobot Korg+Wave: 79 €