Roll-log Sounds has introduced Del-8, an 8-bit 2-tap modulated delay plug-in for logue-SDK Korg synths.
All internal parameters can be edited via the desktop app logueMill, and exported as custom user-unit of any of the FX types (mod/del/rev fx) and platforms (Prologue / Minilogue XD/ Nu:Tekt Digital NTS-1).
- 2.7 seconds 8-bit delay.
- 2x Delay Taps with independent Time / Feedback control.
- 2x audio-rate LFOs for stereo time and amplitude modulation of the delay taps.
- Resonant pre-delay Highpass and post-delay Lowpass Filters.
- Delay time sync-able to system BPM with custom time division.
- Delay time, LFO rate and Filter cutoff can be mapped to accurate note for external Midi / CV automation.
- All 16 internal parameters can be assigned to hardware knobs as macros with user-defined range.
- 16 preset patches can be packed into one user unit, scrollable through hardware knob.
- Carefully optimized algorithm, lighter than the factory flanger.
Pricing and Availability
Del-8 is available now, with ‘pay what you want’ pricing.