Last year, Behringer announced plans to release 40 Eurorack modules. Now, the company has introduced the first of these modules, the Behringer System 100 Modular Synthesizer.
The modules are Eurorack format clones of Roland System 100m circuits from 1975.
The modules include:
- 112 dual oscillator with 3 waveforms, PWM and two sync modes
- 121 dual filter with 3-channel mixer per filter
- 130 dual VCA, again with dual 3-channel mixers
- 140 dual envelope has 3 outputs per ADSR plus a built in LFO that can be triggered and phase synced
- 173 gates module comes even with four gates that can switch audio and 6 quad buffered multiples
- 297 has a dual portamento controller plus two independent CV mixers
- 150 brings a ring modulator, 2 noise generators, syncable LFO and a sample and hold generator
- 172 module delivers a 6-step phase-shifter, an analog delay, an LFO and a gate delay
- 305 is an output module a four-band parametric EQ, a 4-channel mixer, line and separate headphone output and even a tuning oscillator
- 182 there is a powerful analog sequencer with either dual 8 steps or 1-16 steps and tempo, portamento and gate time controls
- 110 is a complete synth voice with VCO, VCA and filter in a single module
Details on pricing and availability are to come.