It’s a port of their desktop version, which is available for Linux, macOS & Windows.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular Juno 60, with a new engine and GUI. Up-to-date zero-feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device, with all the advantages software plugins have.
As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound.
The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.”
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
- MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).
Pricing and Availability:
TAL-U-NO-LX is available now for $11.99 USD.