Make Noise today introduced the 0-CTRL, a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage controlled synthesizer systems.
Designed to complement the 0-Coast synthesizer, the 0-CTRL is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, so it can also be used with a modular system or other cv/gate synthesizers.
- Fully analog and patch programmable, with no menus or modes
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
Pricing and Availability
The Make Noise 0-CTRL is available now for $399 USD.