IK Multimedia has introduced ARC System 3, the latest version of their acoustic correction system that’s designed to automatically adjust the output of your monitors to correct for room acoustics and provide more accurate monitoring.
ARC System 3 measures your room at three different heights around the listening position. ARC’s software creates a 3D snapshot of the acoustics of your room, which lets it automatically adjust your monitor output to be more accurate.
Here’s what’s new in ARC System 3:
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports 3rd party measurement microphones
- Measurement mic, room analysis software and correction plug-in
- Improves frequency balance and stereo imaging in any room
- Work faster and create better mixes without expensive room treatment
- Virtual monitoring emulates the sound of common listening devices
Pricing and Availability:
ARC System 3 is available as a complete bundle with MEMS microphone for $/€249.99, or without the mic for $/€199.99. Upgrade options are also available.