AudioKit Pro, creators of the AudioKit iOS audio framework for iOS and macOS, and Coda Labs have introduced AudioTune, a new real-time pitch correction AUv3 plugin.
AudioTune is designed to help you make vocals and instruments sound more in tune, or to add creative robotic tuning effects. It is an AUv3 effect plugin, which means that it works in mobile audio workstations like Garageband and AUM.
- Real time pitch correction for monophonic signals from 60Hz to 700Hz.
- Control the correction amount and correction speed for natural or robotic sounding output.
- Tune to 144 different scales.
- Use in standalone with wired or wireless headphones.
- Works in all AUv3 hosts, such as Garageband and AUM.
- Shortcut to process audio files in standalone.
- Record your creations in-app in standalone.
- Run multiple instances of AudioTune in compatible hosts.
Pricing and Availability
AudioTune is available now for $2.99 USD.