Algoriddim has released version 3.5 of djay Pro, its iOS DJ application.
The update introduces Neural Mix, an artificial intelligence feature that can automatically ‘unmix’ tracks into vocal, drum and instrumental stems in realtime, introducing new options for live remixing, including vocal removal, vocal isolation and more.
Here is what’s new in djay Pro 3.5:
- Neural Mix: isolate vocals, drums, instrumentals
- AI multi-track waveforms: see vocals, drums, instruments side by side
- UI refresh
- Enhanced Automix AI with Neural Mix transition
- New dark mode for waveforms in 2 Deck mode
- Sequence Recorder – now accessible in Classic Mode
- New full screen waveforms in 2 Deck mode and expanded screen in Video mode (simply toggle the library/mixer icon to show large HD waveforms and video)
- Enhanced Accessibility/VoiceOver integration for Neural Mix
- Enhanced support for Magic Keyboard
- Numerous new features, fixes, and improvements
Note: Neural Mix is processor-intensive, so Algoriddim recommends using an iOS device with an A12 Bionic chip or later.
Pricing and Availability:
djay Pro is available now as free download, but full access is priced at $39.99 USD.