Audiophile Circuits League (ACL) shared this video preview of their new MiniMIDI compact MIDI to CV interface.
Via the CC output it can transmit velocity, aftertouch and several MIDI controller values. It is configurable to 15 different modes through DIP switches. The CV output can be precisely calibrated.
- Pitch Output (1V / Octave ) : -3V to 7V
- Gate Output : 0V / 10V
- MIDI CC Output : 0V to 5V
- MIDI Start / Stop : Active High ( 5V )
- MIDI Clock : Rising edge ( 5V )
- USB MIDI Host Interface output current : up to 500 mA
Details on pricing and availability are to come at the ACL site.