iConnectivity has introduced the mioXC, a 1×1, 16 channel USB-C MIDI interface you can use to connect your MIDI compatible gear to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“mioXC is a fuss-free and simple 1 in 1 out, 16 channel USB-MIDI interface you can use to connect your MIDI compatible gear.
Whether you have a controller keyboard, synthesizer, drum machine or whatever; mioXC lets you connect them to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device.”
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices
- 1×1 DIN-MIDI connectivity
- Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Plug and play – no drivers needed
- USB-MIDI Class-Compliant
- Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C
- iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included)
- Mac and PC compatible
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor
Pricing and Availability
mioXC is available now with a street price of about $50 USD.