VirSyn has introduced AddStation, an iOS software synthesizer that they say offers ‘the next generation of additive synthesis’.
AddStation lets you create sounds using a massive number of sine waves, with up to 512 partials per voice, with independent envelopes. .
- Fractal additive synthesis
- over 170 sound presets
- Four parts with 8 Additive Sequence Blocks
- Sound morphing
- up to 512 partials per voice with independent AD envelopes
- harmonic/inharmonic spectra
- Ring modulation
- arbitrary filter function and noise spectra
- four independent analog style Arpeggiators
- Parametric EQ
- AUv3 for Host integration
- Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving
- Support for Ableton Link.
- Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI
- Audio recorder
Pricing and Availability
AddStation is available now for $8.99 USD.