iZotope has introduced Neoverb, a new AI-powered ‘intelligent reverb’ effects for Mac & Windows.
- Reverb Assistant: With an easy four-step assistant that adjusts iZotope Neoverb’s settings in real time, users can get a great reverb for any track and create complex, customized reverbs,.
- Blend Pad: Visualize and mix three different types of reverbs at once.
- EQ Section: This feature helps clean the input signal to keep a reverb tail from overwhelming a mix, to get great reverb sound without using a long plug-in chain.
- Advanced Panel: Allows users to dive as deep as they need to find the exact vibe they are looking for, while Advanced Controls set by Reverb Assistant that can be saved as unique presets for later use.
- Input Smoothing: Keep dynamics even and avoid artifacts in the reverb tail with one simple control that reduces the sharp, percussive transients.
- Modulation (Mod): A modulation panel that gives even more control over the reverb tail. Two different modes offer subtle modulation to avoid buildup or a classic chorus for a more pronounced mixing effect.
- Resizable: Window resizability to fit any screen.
- Presets: Includes over 100 presets, including presets for vocals, guitars, experimental spaces and more.
Pricing and Availability:
Neoverb is available now for $199.