Erica Synths has announced that its SYNTRX analog synthesizer is now available worldwide.
The SYNTRX is a matrix synthesizer, created in collaboration with engineers from Riga Technical University, that takes inspiration from the classic Synthi AKS, but is an original design that offers capabilities that go far beyond the synth that inspired it.
- 3 VCOs that track over 8 octaves
- Octave switch for the VCO1
- Sync option for the VCO2
- Noise generator with “color” filter
- Resonant VCF
- Ring modulator
- Spring reverb
- ASR/AD looping envelope generator
- Joystick controller
- Input amplifier with adjustable gain
- 3 VCAs
- Sample & Hold circuit with an individual clock
- Output signal filter
- Mechanical CV/audio signal level indicator
- MIDI In and MIDI Thru
- Built in speakers
Pricing and Availability
The SYNTRX is available now for € 2500.00.