Sugar Bytes has released DrumComputer, previously for MacOS & Window, as a virtual instrument for iPad.
DrumComputer is virtual instrument designed for creating synthetic drums, combining classic and modern synthesis with flexible modulations and sequencing.
- 8 Sound Engines, each one layering a Resonator, Wavetable/Analogue Oscillator and Resynth/Sampler
- Filter, Compressor, Overdrive and 2 kinds of Send Reverbs: Room and Hall
- 2x Env/LFO, plus Synth-Engine-Modulators, Sequencer-Modulators, ModMatrix
- Intelligent Randomizers for endless Drum Sounds
- 16 Step Sequencer and Pattern Generator, Probability, Rolls, +/- Step Delay, Swing, Humanize
- Auto- und Manual Remixing/Fills
- Easy Keyboard Mapping for Patterns, Mutes and Engine Triggers
- Keyzones for Rolls, Pitch and Modulation
- MIDI File Drag & Drop
- Multiple Audio/MIDI Outputs
Pricing and Availability:
DrumComputer is available now for iPad as a free download. Unlocking the full version is a $26.99 USD In-App purchase.