Erica Synths has announced that its Black Sequencer Eurorack module will be shipping at the beginning of December.
The Black Sequencer features four channels, with CV, gate and modulation outputs, and up to 64 step sequences that can be chained into songs, with independent track time divisions, multiplications and lengths. It includes a built-in quantizer, LFOs, envelope generators, parameter randomization, a MIDI in/out and more.
It also offers advanced features, like note probability, ratcheting-per-step, random pattern generation and support for microtonal tuning.
The module is designed to be deep, but easy to use, and powerful enough to be a master controller for your modular system.
- 4 CV/GATE/Modulation tracks
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Clock and Reset In/Out
- 16 encoders for easy sequence input
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Song mode – up to 64 patterns in chain, each pattern can be repeated up to 32 times
- Note, Glide, Gate length and Modulation adjustment per step
- Probability, repeats and ratcheting per step
- Microtonal tuning
- Adjustable shuffle per track, shuffle mode customization
- Timing divisions/multiplications per track
- Built-in quantizer
- Random pattern generator
- 16 banks of 16 pattern memory
- SD card slot for backup and firmware updates
Here’s an in-depth look at the new module from loopop’s Ziv Eliraz:
Pricing and Availability
Erica Synths Black Sequencer will be available in early December for €510.