Sinevibes has introduced Node – a four-operator FM synthesis engine for the Korg Prologue, Minilogue XD and NTS-1 synthesizers.
Node features four sine oscillators (operators), which are connected together via multiple different algorithms that let them apply frequency modulation onto one another. The plugin packages a total of 24 FM algorithms and lets you set operator frequency ratios within an extremely wide range, delivering nearly 90,000 possible combinations – and opening a huge range of both classic and modern timbres.
Node’s engine runs 2x oversampled and employs a filter to suppress unpleasant aliasing frequencies, enabling a cleaner sound even in the higher octave range.
Node also offers a flexible modulation generator that can be configured in a number of ways: exponential or linear envelopes, multi-waveform LFO, sample & hold, or random triangle.
- Genuine four-operator FM synthesis engine
- Internally runs at 96 kHz sample rate with an anti-aliasing filter, delivering superior audio quality even in the higher octave key range
- 24 total FM algorithms: 12 base configurations plus two variations each – with and without self-modulating feedback
- Individual frequency ratio selection for operators 2, 3, and 4, plus variable operator detune
- Flexible modulation generator with 24 modes: exponential envelopes, linear envelopes, multi-waveform LFO (triangle, saw, square, pulse, trapezoid, peak), sample & hold, and random triangle
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation
Pricing and Availability:
Node is available now for $39.