Studio Electronics has released the SE-02 Editor v2, an update to their dedicated patch editor that offers a larger UI for easier editing and an expanded feature set.
The SE-02 is an analog synth that’s inspired by the classic Minimoog design, but which goes beyond the Minimoog’s capabilities, adding temperature-stabilized oscillators, deeper modulation, tempo-synced LFO, effects, patch memory, sequencing and CV control.
- Official Roland approved and supported editor.
- Enlarged and feature expanded UI for the Standalone.
- Complete front panel implementation with expanded features.
- Alpha-numeric patch naming/renaming.
- “Visual Learn” of sound programming from ROM banks.
- Deep and detailed Patch and Bank exploration and modification.
- Visual Patch edit and compare of all parameters.
- Sound library building and management.
- Bank saving/loading without disconnecting, rebooting, and reconnecting.
- Expressive MIDI Learn/Random Patch Generator.
- Patch Blending: morphs two patches into a new storeable sound.
- 2 interaction modes: shift+click or 2 finger tap.
- Random patch name generator.
Pricing and Availability
The SE-02 v2 Editor is available now for $24.99. Upgrade pricing is also available.