Crumar has introduced Performer, a virtual instrument that recreates the sound of their classic Performer hardware synthesizer.
Performer is a physical modeling emulation of the original. It expands on the original by offering options for different versions of the filter, adding effects, offering MIDI support and more.
- Adjustable global and single note tuning.
- Fully polyphonic.
- Realistic control panel with sliders and buttons like the original.
- Accurate simulation of original circuitry.
- Selection for Rev.A and Rev.B filter.
- Selection for the “sustain modification”.
- Built-in adjustable reverb and chorus effect.
- Simulation of pedals effect section including Graphic EQ, Phaser, Flanger and Analog Delay.
- On-screen help tips and readout values.
- Very low memory and CPU power needed.
- Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
- MIDI map import and export feature.
- Bank and program import and export feature.
- Compatible with Windows and OSX.
Pricing and Availability
The Performer virtual instrument is available now for EURO 99,00 + VAT. A demo version is also available.