Dreadbox has introduced three new effects pedals: Darkness, a stereo reverb; Kinematic, a compressor and filter effect; and Lethargy, a phase shifter.
Darkness has a single, flexible algorithm, that can create a variety of reverb effects, from small and smooth reflections up to huge shimmering and endless reverbs.
- Flexible Shimmer Reverb with Gate function
- 32bit @ 48kHz Digital Effects Processor
- Variable Time Scale with Modulation (Triangle or Sample & Hold)
- Selectable Pitch Shift (+/-12 semitones) with variable mix amount for shimmering sounds
- Up to 30sec Decay Times
- 2-Pole Damping Filter (High Pass or Low Pass)
- Freeze function (loops 150ms of the input signal)
- Versatile Gate effect with variable Attack and Release Times
- True Stereo (Input and Output)
- Selectable Tails Bypass
Darkness is available for 259 €.
Kinematic is a VCA-based Compressor and Envelope Filter effect pedal, that they say is suitable mostly for string instruments and synthesizers.
It features three Eurorack-compatible patch points, for additional flexibility.
- Full Analog VCA based Compressor
- Band Boost Filter
- Extreme Compression Ratio
- Envelope Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Slow Envelope Curve
- Post Diode Overdrive Circuit
- Level Boost up to +18dB
- True Tone Maker
- 3 patch points
Kinematic is expected to be available in April 2021 for 179 €
Lethargy is an OTA based Phase Shifter effect pedal, suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers, with Eurorack patch compatibility.
- Full Analog 8-Stage OTA Phase Shifter
- 2 Different LFO Waves
- Wide Range LFO from several sec up to 110Hz
- Great for Vibrato Effect
- 3 patch points
Lethargy is expected to be available in April 2021 for 199 €.