Applied Acoustics Systems has introduced Multiphonics CV-1, a new software modular synthesizer for macOS and Windows.
Multiphonics CV-1 is a skeuomorphic style software modular – with an interface that’s similar to Eurorack hardware. It comes with a comprehensive library of modules and a library of patches created by top sound designers.
“We took great care in making sure the modules were thought-out and designed to work together in an optimal manner providing a coherent patching experience,” notes Benoit Charland, lead product designer at AAS. “We also wanted all functionalities to be directly accessible from the interface in order to make the creation of patches and the realization of musical ideas as fast and playful as possible.
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronization in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Wide range of modulation options
- Large library of modules
- Deep library of patches
- Comprehensive documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
Multiphonics CV-1 runs on both macOS and Windows, in 64-bit host sequencers that support the VST2, VST3, Audio Units, and AAX Native formats.
Pricing and Availability:
Multiphonics CV-1 is available now for $79 USD through June 22, 2021 (normally $99).