Lunacy Audio has introduced CUBE, a new software instrument that lets you create and explore sounds through a 3D interface.
CUBE maps samples to the corners of a virtual ‘cube’, and then lets you explore the sonic space as you ‘move’ within the cube.
- 100+ Sampled Instruments
- Over 3000 samples with multiple dynamic layers
- 400+ Presets
- 40+ Orbits – Creative motion presets for transforming your patches
- 8 Samplers – Each with an arpeggiator, filters, envelopes, step sequencers, reverse, monophonic, glide, pan, and tuning
- 13 FX Modules – Filters, Visual EQ, Saturation, Waveshaping Distortion, Bitcrusher, Compressor, Chorus, Phase, Delay, Algorithmic Reverb,
- Convolution Reverb, Limiter
- Powerful Modulation System – 4 detailed LFOs, macro control, and a beautifully-designed modulation matrix
- Custom Graphics Engine – A proprietary OpenGL graphics engine for visualizing your presets and transforming your sound in real-time
- Orbit Customizer – Build and save your own orbits from scratch with per-axis control
- Randomization Algorithms – Quickly create new patches by randomizing sounds, orbits, and FX
- Eco-Mode – A special CPU saving feature that minimizes RAM usage and CPU load
- Custom MIDI Control – Set global CCs for the Orb position and main page controls
Pricing and Availability:
CUBE is available now, for macOS and Windows, for $249 USD.