Roland has released Aerophone Pro v2.0, a major firmware update that adds new fingerings, sounds and motion control.
Here’s what’s new in Aerophone Pro v2.0:
- Additional Functions
- Roland Cloud content is supported.
- Motion sensor support has been added.
- The built-in display now has multilingual support (English, Japanese, and Chinese).
- New fingerings have been added (clarinet and flute).
- An X-Fade function has been added.
- Functionality Improvements
- A Thumb Pad Off function has been added.
- New tones have been added.
The free update is available now at the Roland site.