Arturia has introduced the MiniFuse line, a new collection of compact & affordable recording interfaces.
“Following in the footsteps of AudioFuse, we knew we would need to deliver more affordable audio interfaces, a solution that would open up audio creation to everyone,” notes Arturia Founder Frederic Brun. “That solution is MiniFuse – our vision of an affordable audio companion.”
- “Class-leading sound” – The MiniFuses boast a 110db dynamic range and a -129dB equivalent input noise.
- Compact, portable, rugged, and easy to use. From smooth backlit controls to the addition of a USB hub on the back, MiniFuse is designed to fit into any setup.
- MiniFuse comes with Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Splice, Autotune unlimited and more.
- 5-year warranty – Made with robust materials, specially-selected components, and over 200 durability tests, the MiniFuses are built to last, with a 5-year hardware warranty as standard.
Pricing and Availability
- MiniFuse ($99) – a 1 – 1 in / 2 out audio interface
- MiniFuse 2 ($149) – a 2 in / 2 out audio & MIDI interface
- MiniFuse 4 (price TBA) – a 4 in / 4 out audio & MIDI interface
Black MiniFuse 1 & 2 will be available in stores in mid-October. White MiniFuse 1 & 2 will be available in stores in November. MiniFuse 4 will be available in 2022, with pricing TBA. See the Arturia site for details.