Developer Momo Müller has released MIDI editors for the Roland MC-707 and MC-101 Grooveboxes.
The editors are designed to give you have direct access to many parameters and to let you select / start scenes and clips directly.
You can also use the plug-in versions to record controller movements in your DAW.
- Select / start the Scenes and Clips directly from Editor.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- All Scatter variants can be started from the Editor.
- You can use your MC-707 and MC-101 as a sound module in your DAW
The Editors are available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit and MAC-M1.
You can preview the MC-707 editor via the video embedded above, and the MC-101 via the video below:
Pricing and Availability
The Roland MC-707 and MC-101 editors are available now for 6,90€ / $ 7.90.