The Daisy Patch Submodule is a DSP platform for Eurorack synthesizer modules. It features a fast STM32 processor, high fidelity stereo audio codec, and enough RAM to allow 10 minute long buffers – all with standard signal levels and conditioning for the Eurorack ecosystem.
Programmers can use C++, Max/MSP Gen~, Pure Data, Arduino, and more. These languages can be coupled with their open source DSP library, DaisySP, for a powerful music synthesis programming environment.
- STM32 processor at 480MHz, 96kHz / 24-bit audio, RAM for up to 10 minute audio buffers
- Stereo audio IO, x12 ADC inputs ( 16-bit bipolar CV or potentiometer), x2 CV outputs (12-bit), x2 gate inputs, x2 gate outputs, x12 GPIO
- Flash firmware over USB via open source web programmer
- Support for SDDMC, SPI, UART, I2C, and USB
- FCC / CE Tested and Compliant
Electrosmith the patch.Init(), a 10HP Eurorack module that breaks out all of the Daisy Patch Submodule pins to jacks, pots, switches, and LEDs.
The patch.Init() is designed to let uses get started immediately with the Daisy Patch Submodule.
For developers that want to make commercial modules based on the Daisy Patch platform, the patch.Init() is open source, both in hardware and firmware. So others can quickly build new module designed, using the open source platform design as a starting point.
- Eurorack development platform for the Daisy Patch Submodule
- High Fidelity Daisy architecture: 24-bit, 96kHz sample-rate, 64MB SDRAM, STM32 H7 processor
- Stereo I/O
- Utilitarian design, with code-matching front panel parameter names
Pricing and Availability