2006 NAMM Winter Show: SAC Pro Audio made its NAMM debut with two new product introductions; the DiGi808/DiGi818 Digital Audio Mixers and the PUMP 6A/8A Direct Field Monitor Speakers.
The DiGi808/DiGi818 Professional Digital Audio Console is versatile digital mixer at a what SAC calls a “break-through price.” Its high-quality analog preamp section feeds a warm signal to a 24-bit/96 kHz internal digital mixing engine, ensuring a pure audio signal for high resolution applications.
The DiGi808/DiGi818’s flexible talkback mic, insert, Aux/Return, MP3 input, and multiple outputs are perfect for the home studio while its solid aluminum case, big VU meters and small footprint make it perfect for mobile recording rigs and solo performers or small bands. Excellent sonic specs will yield professional results in many recording and mixing situations.
- 4-bus, 8-channel digital mixing engine with programmable dither and loudness compensation
- 24-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, S/N 106dB, DR 106dB
- High quality pure microphone preamps and 3 band analog EQ
- 8 x 100mm professional faders (60mm on DiGi808)
- Talkback mic
- Inputs 1&2 balanced XLR, with 48V phantom power switch. (MIC/LINE adjustable)
- Inputs 3&4 balanced 6.3mm TRS line input for guitar or bass
- Inputs 5&6 unbalanced RCA for DAW or synthesizer
- Inputs 7&8 switchable between unbalanced RCA, stereo mini jack and digital input for CD player, MP3 or other digital audio player with vocal reduction facility.
- Optical and coaxial S/PDIF stereo input/output with sample rate conversion (44.1/48/88.2/96K)
- 2 Aux sends and returns
- Multi-outputs including balanced XLR master output, unbalanced TRS studio and monitor output give you more flexible connection
- Headphone output with volume control
- ST + REC busses assignable for recording to DAW software, as well as all AUX channels effectively giving 4-Buss recording operation
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz
- THD: <0.3%, (20Hz~20kHz)
- Equivalent input noise level: -125dB
The PUMP 6A/PUMP 8A Biamplified Direct Field Monitors are built with a thick 25mm faceplate and solid speaker cabinets for powerful low frequency response and durability. The PUMP Series features 6 or 8 inch mineral-filled polypropylene cones with high temperature voice coils and damped rubber surrounds coupled with high-efficiency ferrofluid-cooled natural soft dome tweeters with a dedicated filter for an exceptionally clean sound. Two high S/N ratio amplifiers (dedicated woofer and tweeter) with a fourth order electronic crossover circuit provides a smooth frequency response and SPLs up to 91 dB.
The PUMP 6A/8A are fully magnetically shielded, include a convenient front volume control, and include a delay protection circuit for power-on, making them the perfect solution for the computer-based digital recording studio.
- DiGi808/DiGi818 – $ 329 MSRP
- PUMP 6A:$ 119 MSRP
- PUMP 8A:$ 279 MSRP
More information is available at the SAC Pro site.